Inspired will supply its Virtual Sports to Resorts Digital Gaming.
Inspired, one of the leading providers of virtual sports, mobile games and SBG Video Lottery, has announced on May 19 2023 that it has signed a deal with Resort Digital Gaming, according to which Inspired will supply Resort digital Gaming’s operators with Virtual Sports by means of Spin Games LLC’s ROC. Inspired is one of the few companies that are licensed in New Jersey by Division of Gaming Enforcements (DGE) with whom it is working closely in order to obtain necessary certifications.
· Following a recently signed deal with Spin Games, Inspired will also supply a full range of Virtual Sports products to Resorts by means of Spin’s HTML5 RGS, The ROCTM (Robust Online ClientTM)
· Resorts will expand its online offer with Inspired’s Virtual Sports, such as Rush Horse Racing, Rush Car Racing and Rush Football (Soccer)
· As the originator of the iGaming Lounge, Resorts will realize another milestone, namely broadcasting Virtual Sports to its iGaming Lounge, as a result creating a unique shared player experience in a sportsbook-like atmosphere
· Inspired is the first supplier of Virtual Sports to the US market. This is going to be Resorts’ first Virtual Sports deal
· All Virtual Sports provided to Resorts will be available on desktop and mobile channels
· Inspired’s Virtual Sports are offered in more than 50,000 land-based casinos and by means of 300+ online and mobile platforms across the globe, and now they are also available for deployment in N. America.
Steve Rogers, CCO Digital Games, Inspired, comments: ‘We’re delighted to add Resorts Gaming Digital to our list of customers, especially given they will be among the first US operators to deploy Inspired’s world-class Virtual Sports. We’re confident that these products will prove incredibly popular with players in North America, as they are in all other territories which we supply globally. The opportunity for players to wager on Virtual Sports while in the casino is a unique and exciting one, which we expect to see replicated across the U.S. in the coming months.’
Phil Katsaros, Inspired’s Head of Business Development, N. America, remarked, ‘Virtual Sports is a game-changer and we couldn’t be more excited to partner with Resorts. Not only will Resorts be among the first to offer Virtual Sports in N. America, it will be the first to offer a truly convergent gaming product, where players located at Resorts will be able to wager on the same virtual events occurring online (and vice-versa). We look forward to contributing to Resorts’ rapid growth and continued success.’
Ed Andrewes, CEO of EAGCC, the company that manages Resorts Digital Gaming, added: ‘We are thrilled to be adding the Inspired Virtual Sports product to our already extensive portfolio of games. This is a truly unique product in the market and I think it will prove very popular with both the resortscasino.com and mohegansuncasino.com customers. The product is also tailored made for launch in our unique iGaming lounge at the Resorts Casino in Atlantic City.’